Battlefield 2 > Ban Appeals

Banned from server

(1/17) > >>

Berserker:
My ingame is {RaGE}Berserker,  I just got banned by an admin under the name of zjbrandon or something for running unmodified content?  I am not sure what his status is as far as senior admin or junior admin but he has banned about 6 or 7 players at once for this reason.  He is a loose cannon and is killing the server.  I want some proof of these bogus accusations,  you will not find anything besides the fact we play as a squad.  We are competitive gamers and play together really well.  We were not team stacking or breaking any rules.  Brandon just banned us because he knows we are good and couldn't find any other reason to ban us.  I doubt this ban will be removed, but if there is a decent admin with any kind of integrity you should consider removing the ban.  We help populate the server and have been playing this game scince it's release.  Please look into this asap or I fear your server will be dead by the end of the month. thank you.

Berserker:
One more thing, If this ban does not get removed DO NOT expect to be playing in the =1OG= vehicles server.  This goes for ALL of the admins of this server.  Unless some of you get together and can resolve this,  We too will ban for bogus reasons.  Tit for tat.

Bert:
*[nM]* B3rt06. You banned me as well. For being good or something I think?

durtyone:
I am a Sr. Admin with One Option gaming. Both Bert and Rage the 35th are admins there as well. Berserker was an admin but stopped paying his dues for some reason or other.

Do you really think we let people, let alone admins, run on our server with modified content. And really, how is it that you came to this conclusion? What site, or program did you use that told you this AS A FACT? I'll tell you as an admin myself, is there is nothing you can use, unless the person tells you themselves. One of the only exceptions may be folks that run a macro for the TV missile, but even this is hard to spot, unless you know what you are looking at.

There are some extremely talented gamers out there playing this game, who know what teamwork is about. A good squad with medics, like nM are a frightful sight for the other team.

And as far as your statement of, "we won't let them come here and run are server out", the One Option Gaming server never gets emptied when they are on.

Since they are at your mercy, please reconsider this ban. Ask yourself if banning innocent players is something that you can live with and want to be known for.

Exumify:
Will be back with you shortly, Sir.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version