Battlefield 2 > Ban Appeals

«Woozy you are miracilus..» - ICU_TapTap

<< < (2/3) > >>

ZJbrandon:
I had nothing conclusive from the BR file.
But I do take issue with the attitude of asking players to get out of the chopper, so you can be an epic single-seater.(I'm not alone in being very annoyed at this kind of gameplay)

I did have fun playing with you, Woozy, so it's kind of a bummer.
Not having anything substantial to bring to Jeffey as far as an appeal on your behalf, I will of course, allow him his authority in upholding the ban as he sees fit.

I as well, hope you can find some other servers to play on as you are a damn good chopper guy.

ZJ

Exumify:
Don't worry about the length of the post. We've seen and read A LOT longer. LOL

In my opinion, I don't think you should be banned.

Tankbuster:
Agree with Exumify but unfortunately I can't do aynthing about it.

Really sucks because I like playing with/against you but I'll still play with you on other servers bro just hit me up on forums, usually if I'm on BF2 I'll be idling on here

nmcb17:
I agree with Jeff and I am a member of R|A and have been for a very long time and know Jeff very well. Woozy is lucky he isn't banned again from our server. Although I do not think he is a hacker but he does use a macro violates our rules whenever he thinks he can get away with it.

Jeffey:
Thanks for the post Woozy.

We registered our names and server already. Hopefully, the population is still here when it changes. I know a lot of people that are going to stop playing once it switches over. They might have been looking for a reason to quit which is odd because most have been playing this game for a while now.

We do appreciate the respect and politeness you have/had throughout our decision.

Hope to see you on the battlefield.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version