Battlefield 2 > Map Rotations

Zatar Wetlands

<< < (2/3) > >>

gsxr1300r:
BUT ..... WET is VERY important????

irviding:

--- Quote from: Neofreak2084 on April 08, 2014, 10:40:19 PM ---I don't like it as infantry either...when I brought it up to ZJ I was referring to the full version. I don't know that I would pull any maps either, maybe take out one of the doubles? I think a more robust map rotation would help. Maps don't usually kill servers, it's usually bad teams or people cutting out for the night.

ZJ, is there a way to start the server on a different map every day so the map rotation moves around a bit more and we're not playing what feels like the same maps all the time?

--- End quote ---

yeah you're probably right, maybe i was just speaking because i hate songhua lol

but yeah, i agree with neo's point that it feels like it's the same maps all the time

gsxr1300r:

--- Quote from: irviding on April 08, 2014, 11:10:06 PM ---
--- Quote from: Neofreak2084 on April 08, 2014, 10:40:19 PM ---I don't like it as infantry either...when I brought it up to ZJ I was referring to the full version. I don't know that I would pull any maps either, maybe take out one of the doubles? I think a more robust map rotation would help. Maps don't usually kill servers, it's usually bad teams or people cutting out for the night.

ZJ, is there a way to start the server on a different map every day so the map rotation moves around a bit more and we're not playing what feels like the same maps all the time?

--- End quote ---

yeah you're probably right, maybe i was just speaking because i hate songhua lol

IT is VERY difficult to start server on a differnt map on XXXX day.. WE would have to create a diferent profile for each and every day. Hard to explain. is it DOABLE yes.....diffucult to creat semim hard..... impossible NO

but yeah, i agree with neo's point that it feels like it's the same maps all the time

--- End quote ---

Tankbuster:

--- End quote ---

Agreed

ZJbrandon:
yes, it does...

the server auto restarts early morning, which puts it back to the first map on the list.

sometimes when i come home, and nobody is on yet, i change the map.

also why when i see map votes, that even if unsuccessful, sometimes i just set that map as next anyway, to mix it up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version