Battlefield 2 > Map Rotations

Special Forces Wednesdays (suspended)

(1/8) > >>

ZJbrandon:
Due to popular demand, we will test out Special Forces maps on Wednesdays.
Be there, or be ferociously teabagged until your face falls off! ;D

Maplist:

Warlord 64
Ghost Town 64
Iron Gator 64
Leviathan 64
Mass Destruction 64
Night Flight 64
Surge 64
Devils Perch 64

Infantry Only Special Forces Rotation  FF=ON   No Vehicles/Commanders  (starting April 9, 2014)

Warlord 64
Iron Gator 16
Ghost Town 32
Surge 16
Warlord 64
Night Flight 16

donfede692:
List looks good.  I'm excited about actually logging some real time on those maps.

Per IO vs vehicles -- do we have the option of changing that setting mid-evening?  Maybe switch from IO to vehicles every other map or when an (upper?)admin is able to flip the switch?  Personally, I see value in both types of rounds (new/different SF vehicles; great squadwork w/ IO).  How's that for indecision ;) !

*T*
donfede

ZJbrandon:
It's certainly possible, don.
The main drawback is the server has to reboot to remove or add vehicles, thereby disconnecting all players, so we will need all players on board with it, so they rejoin.

Gsxr, g.o.d. and I are the CC admins that can do it, but as I've said before, CC is very sketchy and anyone not used to its tendencies could easily foul up the server!

When I am in later today, I will certainly entertain the idea, I don't know if the others are willing to take the risk. 8)

G.o.D.:
Let's roll with just one way or the other. If anything lets try Inf only next, week as the rotation for SF.

Exumify:
Get your asses in there!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version