Battlefield 2 > Server Info and Discussion

Capping out

<< < (2/2)

ZJbrandon:
sorry a bit off topic, but!

lol, yes the time limit thing has been brought up a bit.

when i first set up the server it was put into place, primarily to keep those kind of rounds where it's so painful for one side to not drag on and on...

it does suck to run out of time before tickets, on one hand. it also sucks to have a round be shitty for any longer than it has to be.

it's certainly something we can discuss further, put up to vote, whatever.
from what i can tell, *most* people agree that 40 min, while sometimes too short, is a pretty good middle ground, of not too short, and not too long, for those nasty rounds.

:cheers:

PooSniffer:
There is however a better solution to the capping out... stop camping and cap some flags!!  :flipoff:

Exumify:
Aint always that easy  :flipoff:

Neofreak2084:
I understand what you guys are saying, but I'm not so sure not capping out the last flag on a blowout game is any kind of favor for the other team. Chopper keeps spinning around,blasting the spawn point, snipers keep nailing you ,tank fifty yards out pouring it on,jets bombing you into next week...etc.. When it degenerates into that ,I just stop spawning in and watch. I've been in matches where it lasted ten min. and longer. If ever there was a server killer, this is one of the tops. If the teams are that bad in a round, cap em' out and move on, or switch sides and see if you can help the other team.They might actually stay for the next round if you do.

gsxr1300r:
..................................................................... thats my comment!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version