Teamspeak Viewer

Latest Forum Members

This website is remains on a monthly payment for now, just can't quite yet bring myself to lose the record of our epic past!
The Teamspeak 3 server is an abandoned dark hole - scheduled to cease Dec.7th.
Find and friend us in Discord if you dare.
ZJ

Author Topic: I need help on bandwidth on pc someone!!!  (Read 9583 times)

I need help on bandwidth on pc someone!!!
« on: September 26, 2017, 01:24:50 AM »

Shawnturner

Hello,

Okay, I only have 10gb of data a month to use. I play alot of xbox 360 and love call of duty but they are becoming less appealing to other players therefore, not many people are playing it anymore which makes it hard to find games. To fix this, I would get an xbox one but the downloads you need to have for that console goes well over my 10gb a month. So i was thinking I might try pc. Now I was wondering, would all the new COD's coming out use as much data on pc as it would xbox one? Like updates and gameplay. Would really love for someone to answer me ASAP as I am very, very keen on playing the new games.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:
https://www.cnet.com/forums/discussions/i-need-help-on-bandwidth-on-pc-someone/
video marketing

Re: I need help on bandwidth on pc someone!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2017, 08:57:19 AM »

ZJbrandon

• Teabaggin' Slut
  • Admin
Shawn,
Before I even comment on your post, I need to point out that I'm already 95% sure you are a spammer.
Your email looks suspicious, and your originating IP address is from Mumbai, India.
Meanwhile your linked post in the other forum shows USA as a location.

I for one do not recognize your chosen username, also.
Do you know anyone in the TnT group?

If you are indeed legit, perhaps someone else has info for you, as I do not game on console, nor familiar with gaming using a datacap from an ISP.