Battlefield 4 > BF4 General Game Related Discussion

Help me Find a Laptop for College

(1/2) > >>

Shawnturner:
Hello,

I am in the market to buy a laptop for college next year. My university, for engineering majors, requires students to buy one of the 5 prescribed computers. Out of those 5 I have narrowed it down the two, but cannot select between them. The two are listed below. Price is a factor, but more importantly I want a laptop that can last long and perform well. Please help me out! I don’t want a computer that is only good looking on paper, but one that will actually get the job done.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:
http://www.techist.com/forums/f84/help-me-find-laptop-college-279453/
whiteboard video

ZJbrandon:
Shawn,
Before I even comment on your post, I need to point out that I'm already 95% sure you are a spammer.
Your email looks suspicious, and your originating IP address is from Mumbai, India.
Meanwhile your linked post in the other forum shows USA as a location.

I for one do not recognize your chosen username, also.
Do you know anyone in the TnT group?

If you are indeed legit, perhaps someone else has info for you, as I do not game on console, nor familiar with gaming using a datacap from an ISP.

4shizll:

ZJbrandon:
lol, 4shiz, long time no see! :cheers:

4shizll:
Yeah...The quick chat feature doesn't work for me for some reason :fireball: :bert:
Still living half off the grid with no cable or internet. Just my phone as a hot spot. It will only run bf2 at an average of 125 ping no matter the server. Actually played with tap tap last night.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version