Teamspeak Viewer

Latest Forum Members

This website is remains on a monthly payment for now, just can't quite yet bring myself to lose the record of our epic past!
The Teamspeak 3 server is an abandoned dark hole - scheduled to cease Dec.7th.
Find and friend us in Discord if you dare.
ZJ

Author Topic: Why is the 1895 trench balanced the way it is?  (Read 11717 times)

Why is the 1895 trench balanced the way it is?
« on: October 15, 2017, 10:36:56 PM »

Shawnturner

Hi,

I'm a confirmed 1895 trench user, with around ~15 service stars. But it's also a fact that it's the least-used scout rifle by far amongst the general BF1 population. If I had to hazard a guess, I'd put down my top three gripes with the gun: The iron sights are abominable - the front post is giant for a precision weapon. As a result, you can't take advantage of its 0 spread, and reacquiring the target after the first shot's recoil is an exercise in hopefulness. The bullet velocity reminds me of a wandering senior citizen. It's slower to kill than medic rifles at the same range by a significant amount. What do other people think? Is there any chance my favorite PTFO scout rifle could be buffed? As it is now, lately I've been drifting more and more to the G.95+pistol switch combination.

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:http://forum.symthic.com/battlefield-1-general-discussion/11409-why-is-the-1895-trench-balanced-the-way-it-is/

promotion animation

Re: Why is the 1895 trench balanced the way it is?
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2017, 08:52:31 AM »

ZJbrandon

• Teabaggin' Slut
  • Admin
good for you.

BANNED!