Teamspeak Viewer

Latest Forum Members

This website is remains on a monthly payment for now, just can't quite yet bring myself to lose the record of our epic past!
The Teamspeak 3 server is an abandoned dark hole - scheduled to cease Dec.7th.
Find and friend us in Discord if you dare.
ZJ

Author Topic: Shutdown  (Read 10453 times)

Shutdown
« on: August 28, 2018, 08:27:10 AM »

4shizll

• Honorary Member
Well, I saw the writing on the wall. I am fortunate enough to work from home, so I usually drop in the site here about two times a day to see if there is anything new or funny pics, ect. It's 90 percent bots lately :( I guess it is part into us going our separate ways on what games we are all playing? Due to my bandwidth limits, I am still playing on whats left of BF2. Well... I guess it's time to start saving the pics from the tity bar :shirtlifter: The site is like our kid. It was fun and everyone was excited to spend time with it. Then some growing pains. Followed by the awkward teenage years. Then the final, F-you and I hate you I'm moving out phase. I know it will be back in a different way. Smarter, more mature, and ready for anything. 

Re: Shutdown
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2018, 09:44:26 PM »

ZJbrandon

• Teabaggin' Slut
  • Admin
lol, ahh man, i hate to let it die, but you see the reality of hardly any use. so why keep paying the bills...?
It was hella fun running servers and gaming with the crew, will never forget the good times.
no matter what, like i said, the Teamspeak server is staying up, probably for quite awhile.