Teamspeak Viewer

Latest Forum Members

This website is remains on a monthly payment for now, just can't quite yet bring myself to lose the record of our epic past!
The Teamspeak 3 server is an abandoned dark hole - scheduled to cease Dec.7th.
Find and friend us in Discord if you dare.
ZJ

Author Topic: Dont_Look_Away Ban Appeal  (Read 18709 times)

Re: Dont_Look_Away Ban Appeal
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2013, 11:14:42 AM »

simmy71

• Server Admin
Here is what I have to go with. Pros-Somewhat of a teamplayer will revive if medic.Cons-Former nm. Admittedly use downloaded program and "if I turn it off you wont ban me right".Emptied out server on more than one occasion going 72-11, 68-8 crap like that.What would you do if you were in my shoes?I'll wait for your
reply.
                                                                                                                                                                             simmy71     

« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2013, 11:37:06 AM »

DontLookAway

I was never in nM - nor have i used illegal mods. When you were talking about me using a downloaded program i was speaking of wasn't necessarily a download, but just changing my keys so it was easier for me to switch seats in a heli and tv. Like changing f1 and f2 to alt and the windows button(Which isnt illegal). It would have nothing to do with infy. Plus 72-11 and 68-8 is nothing if you are with a medic or teammate who is actually useful.

« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2014, 12:17:18 AM »

gsxr1300r

• Honorary Member
    • BS
I deleted a post by berserker due to it not pertaining to the direct issue. Please allow this forum discussing to be regarding the DIRECT issue for the banning.

« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2014, 12:58:11 AM »

Berserker

• BANNED
I deleted a post by berserker due to it not pertaining to the direct issue. Please allow this forum discussing to be regarding the DIRECT issue for the banning.

I just stated he was never part of nM...............  and his scores/game play are normal....................completely off topic...............

« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2014, 05:54:15 PM »

Tankbuster

• Honorary Member
Enough of the bullshit DLA.

You use an aimbot sometimes, don't try and deny it - I can spot it a mile away.

The admins on T&T have been very fair to you so if you're given yet another chance and turn it on again, I think I can speak for them and say the next one will be permanent.

« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2014, 07:36:49 AM »

Jeffey

Aim bot 19.87% of the time.

Anything over 0.00% is a ban.

LMB