Teamspeak Viewer

Latest Forum Members

This website is remains on a monthly payment for now, just can't quite yet bring myself to lose the record of our epic past!
The Teamspeak 3 server is an abandoned dark hole - scheduled to cease Dec.7th.
Find and friend us in Discord if you dare.
ZJ

Author Topic: Banned from server  (Read 51558 times)

Banned from server
« on: January 11, 2014, 11:48:25 PM »

Berserker

• BANNED
My ingame is {RaGE}Berserker,  I just got banned by an admin under the name of zjbrandon or something for running unmodified content?  I am not sure what his status is as far as senior admin or junior admin but he has banned about 6 or 7 players at once for this reason.  He is a loose cannon and is killing the server.  I want some proof of these bogus accusations,  you will not find anything besides the fact we play as a squad.  We are competitive gamers and play together really well.  We were not team stacking or breaking any rules.  Brandon just banned us because he knows we are good and couldn't find any other reason to ban us.  I doubt this ban will be removed, but if there is a decent admin with any kind of integrity you should consider removing the ban.  We help populate the server and have been playing this game scince it's release.  Please look into this asap or I fear your server will be dead by the end of the month. thank you.

Re: Banned from server
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2014, 11:56:28 PM »

Berserker

• BANNED
One more thing, If this ban does not get removed DO NOT expect to be playing in the =1OG= vehicles server.  This goes for ALL of the admins of this server.  Unless some of you get together and can resolve this,  We too will ban for bogus reasons.  Tit for tat.

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2014, 12:05:17 AM »

Bert

• BANNED
*[nM]* B3rt06. You banned me as well. For being good or something I think?

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2014, 12:59:28 AM »

durtyone

• BANNED
I am a Sr. Admin with One Option gaming. Both Bert and Rage the 35th are admins there as well. Berserker was an admin but stopped paying his dues for some reason or other.

Do you really think we let people, let alone admins, run on our server with modified content. And really, how is it that you came to this conclusion? What site, or program did you use that told you this AS A FACT? I'll tell you as an admin myself, is there is nothing you can use, unless the person tells you themselves. One of the only exceptions may be folks that run a macro for the TV missile, but even this is hard to spot, unless you know what you are looking at.

There are some extremely talented gamers out there playing this game, who know what teamwork is about. A good squad with medics, like nM are a frightful sight for the other team.

And as far as your statement of, "we won't let them come here and run are server out", the One Option Gaming server never gets emptied when they are on.

Since they are at your mercy, please reconsider this ban. Ask yourself if banning innocent players is something that you can live with and want to be known for.

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2014, 07:29:40 AM »

Exumify

• Dirty Swede!
  • Server Admin
Will be back with you shortly, Sir.
Fuck, fuck, fuck a duck
Screw a kangaroo
69 a porcupine
Orgy at the Zoo!

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2014, 03:06:44 PM »

ZJbrandon

• Teabaggin' Slut
  • Admin
@Beserker:
I am the server owner and of course one of the many admins.
There were 4 nM tags that were banned, not 6 or 7.
*[nM]* RaGE.thE-35th
*[nM]* {RaGE}Berserker
*[nM]* |3and|T
*[nM]* theweedpower
As far as I know, rules were not broken, but you were indeed stacked when I took a look, and even locked squads at one point.
I used the term "modified content" in the ban as a generic reason, so is not entirely accurate, and I apologize for lack of clarity on that.

A group of admins on this server discussed the situation heavily before I pulled the trigger on it.
I have my own experiences with some of nM from when I was in ATF, and they were not good.
Some of my other admins have their own experiences that were also not positive.
Some were accused of hacking, others were disrespectful and just disruptive to the server.
Now, I know that nM has been banned off several other servers for basically the same thing, some think you guys hack, some just see that you stack up and kick so much ass that the servers players are extremely frustrated.

So, the bottom line is...
I personally don't think ALL of nM is squeaky clean, but I have observed that you guys do play extremely well, and are former competitive players.
Even IF you guys are all legitimate, your high level gameplay is not a good fit for our server, you can come in and own up the regular base player population in a very detrimental way. Most of us have also been playing since game release, however, we have a different perspective of the game than hardcore comp. players, much more about chilling out and having fun, and less about pure ownage uber-leet skills. Those skills would be better used in a professional or competitive server, where the players are more well matched.

I'm sure you all have heard this before, but at the end of the day, it is us who pay for the server, and have every right to refuse players as we see fit. Of course, we want players here and kicking or banning seems unproductive, but we are ultimately in a position to "protect" our servers fun level.

Someone said to me, you guys on our server is like an NFL football team going head to head against some high school football team. I agree.

If 1OG is where you guys fit in better, so be it. Threatening to ban me or my admins over there is a pointless power throw. Obviously 1OG can and will admin their server however they see fit, it's THEIR server and they have that right, just like we do here.

The admins here will continue to discuss this, and whether or not we should un-ban.
I will ask for a vote among all the admins, and see how to proceed.

@TNT Admins:
feel free to post your thoughts on this here, or get with me in vent on whether we consider un-banning these 4 nM players.

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2014, 03:45:59 PM »

Exumify

• Dirty Swede!
  • Server Admin
IF you guys get un-banned, then maybe you shouldn't stack yourself on one team and run everyone over with a freaking spaceship, but rather play against each other?
Fuck, fuck, fuck a duck
Screw a kangaroo
69 a porcupine
Orgy at the Zoo!

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2014, 06:01:17 PM »

Bert

• BANNED
I have a couple things to say.
First: you are correct. I was banned on the account *[nM]* theweedpower not *[nM]* B3rt06. my main account is B3rt06 and wear the tags *[nM]* on that account as well.
Secont: you are correct, again. I am, or was, banned from ATF. I think I was too good for that server too, they never gave me a legit reason for still being banned.  They tried saying I macro at one point, but after many tedious conversations, they came to the realization I don't.
Third: We do play mainly on 1OG where I am an admin and have been for a while.  The head admins of 1OG have told me if there is any players that join the server I feel should be banned, I am free to do so.  This includes other clans that have banned me from their server. I wont be questioned on this.
Fourth: to say we were stacking teams is just pure bull shit.  You obviously were not watching us very long.  We played multiple rounds on separate teams to keep the server balanced. I believe there was 7 of us total on your server playing together, all in our vent together, and we were against each other many times.  All 7 of us were never on the same team. Besides, doesnt your server randomize teams? like common... 
Fifth: When we joined the server, there was maybe 14 people on it, not including us, and the server continued to get more populated after we joined, or at least stayed as populated as when we first joined.  The few that remain in the bf2 community, know the clan nM. A lot of people follow us where we go to play with/against us.
Sixth: All of nM isnt exactly squeaky clean? show me something that shows any current nM players that have hacked before. Yes, we play competitive. Yes, we like to win. Yes, we are good. But we are fair. We are a team of integrity.
Seventh and final: If you chose to unban us, we are not going to change the way we play to accommodate you. We will play bf2 as we always have, with a winning mentality by team play.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2014, 06:03:11 PM by Bert »

« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2014, 06:04:43 PM »

Q-IC_H2O

• Honorary Member
what a way to talk to the server admin...

« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2014, 06:08:36 PM »

Bert

• BANNED
I should also add a few videos to my response in case you need an idea of what its like to be me
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCl9EUEgOwM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vI70_EGDHOs

« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2014, 06:09:07 PM »

Bert

• BANNED
what a way to talk to the server admin...
Clearly I care. A lot.

« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2014, 07:15:20 PM »

Q-IC_H2O

• Honorary Member
lol i saw ur vids on youtube and as a player who has lots of experience, u are full of shit the way u make ur kills is unreal! expecialy on the first video at the end with tv killing that jet actually most of them are unreal...
but im glad that u enjoy cheating to get ur kills it proves how profesional u are...
no further comment! ....

« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2014, 07:40:21 PM »

durtyone

• BANNED
lol i saw ur vids on youtube and as a player who has lots of experience, u are full of shit the way u make ur kills is unreal! expecialy on the first video at the end with tv killing that jet actually most of them are unreal...
but im glad that u enjoy cheating to get ur kills it proves how profesional u are...
no further comment! ....

I'm at a loss for words. Can people really be this close-minded and ignorant? I've eryxed many a jet, TV'd a few jets, tanks a jet or two. I'll tell you sir that I do not cheat. But I guess since I've done these things, like many other folks have, but you can't, we're cheaters. We see your type all the time.

And you're earlier comment of "what a way to talk to a server admin?". Do you have any fucking balls at all? Who the fuck is a server admin anyhow? Do they pay your paycheck? Or maybe you've just got your head far up their ass?

All hail the mighty server admin, supreme ruler of the universe.

If it turns out that being a server admin really means something, I putting that shit on my resume.

And how much experience do you have again? PBbans doesn't show but a few nicks/guids for you. You're only account with any time on it your H2O account, and you've got a whopping 920 hours. You're experience and opinion mean nothing.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2014, 08:02:23 PM by durtyone »

« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2014, 07:59:48 PM »

Q-IC_H2O

• Honorary Member
well sir the first post was to the guy who pays the server thats why i say what a way to talk to a server admin...
but since u have no respect and end up with making a treath if u not unban server will be down at end of the month wtf is that a way to talk, i am just a regular in tits and taps but its free speech for all i saw this post and the way the guy the topic started is really a bad way...
+ what i said about the videos ofcourse its posseble to kill jets with tv or rpg but what the vid shows is total bulshit,respectless and really ignorant!
thats just my opinion of this hole topic
and a good advice to u instead of being a smartass show some respect to the people here and dont act like a 16 year old imature little kid!

« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2014, 08:08:47 PM »

durtyone

• BANNED
I'll respect you all day long if you're not a dumbass, and make choices off of fact and not because you're a chickenshit with no balls.

I respect people that actually know what they are talking about and not talking out their ass, kinda like you with all your experience. And how much experience do you have again? PBbans doesn't show but a few nicks/guids for you. You're only account with any time on it your H2O account, and you've got a whopping 920 hours. You're experience and opinion mean nothing.

Want respect? Earn it.

And trust me, I've got all the experience in the world to speak on respect. Got it kid?
« Last Edit: January 12, 2014, 08:12:11 PM by durtyone »