Teamspeak Viewer

Latest Forum Members

This website is remains on a monthly payment for now, just can't quite yet bring myself to lose the record of our epic past!
The Teamspeak 3 server is an abandoned dark hole - scheduled to cease Dec.7th.
Find and friend us in Discord if you dare.
ZJ

Author Topic: Banned from server  (Read 54319 times)

Re: Banned from server
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2014, 03:08:23 PM »

ZJbrandon

• Teabaggin' Slut
  • Admin
Admittedly, i did LOL on that remark, but please leave the political slams out of this.

« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2014, 03:33:56 PM »

gsxr1300r

• Honorary Member
    • BS
Well as another head admin.... I will need to review the br files. Brandon can you pm me or text me the date of this incident? Was my long weekend to work so I am just seeing this.

From what I have skimmed over ignoing the nearly two page post ... I haven't seen enough. I will be on later tonight playing as I am off tell Wednesday night .

« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2014, 06:14:54 PM »

Puffytron

• Server Admin
Hopplyte, Durtyone, ete al,

First of all I want to thank you for your service to this country!  My brother and sister were both marines and would not let me join as they called it "the suck". 

I agree with you in many regards to this quote "As a Marine I have seen tyranny, the undisguised  variety and the misery and suffering it brings. And the soft tyrannies of political correctness slowly coalesce and eventually seek to crush all in its path. Sometimes it has succeeded.  It is rife in today’s society and can be readily found in local, national and international concerns. "   

However we are not trying to pander to anyone's agenda and here at Titsandtaps the golden rule applies, "He who has the gold rules!"  We are also about having fun and do what we can keep it that way and if removing people who we feel, well it is our sand box!   I can appreciate your attitude and commitment to hard work and squad play. 

I am complled to vote to allow everyone back on, but in light of the nM responses, err.....  Again I am only one vote of several admins.  I can understand being pissed at being banned and that is fine to attack with candor.  But some humility in responses and an example of tact would certainly show the "Espirit de corps" and an example of leadership in which you and your friends are referring and alluding to. Smack talking about respect and comparing and contrasting and judging life/gaming experiences in the manor in which your friends of nM did here is sophomoric at best.

What really do you guys want?  an opportunity to be able to play on the server again?  or do you want a penis measuring contest ? Not interested in the later!  We are not asking anyone to pander or kiss ass to the admins! As you should have been able to tell from Senior admin ZJbrandon's response to you.  Member Q-IC H2O's response was his "right to speech" on the forums but he was not part of the debate or decision to extricate nM from TNT.   Yet others chose to belittle and harass someone who believes that you are less than ethical and feels that you could be hacking.  Then took it an extra measure telling him to "earn your respect."  Really?   And my personal favorite " So be nice to people who make decisions without knowing the facts, who speak on subjects they nothing about. Basically be nice to morons and Democrats." ........Really?

If you gentlemen really want something different that to just bitch, moan and berate members opinions and insult us, lets us know! 

We already know we are a motley crew of opinionated, t-bagging,  "stuck up, half-witted, scruffy-looking Nerf herder"s who couldnt give a flying fuck.  We dont need you pointing it out to us!

We are happy to listen, if you communicate nM's intentions with some tact!   :cheers:

For your listening Enjoyment!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQiI5k8FS7A

« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2014, 06:37:17 PM »

durtyone

• BANNED
Alright, so shit-talking and standing our ground aside, can we all agree that the gist of what we are all saying has its merits? Yes, it is your server, and you can do what you darn well please.

What I offer is this. With the randomize on, let players play were they end up. If it happens that nM gets a majority on one side, so be it. Maybe one compromise is that they can't lock their squad, and encourage them to "teach" the few that end up in their squad a little teamwork, and how to work a team over. At the same time, it creates an environment for better matches, with nM mixed up on both sides.

And there are other players that can hold their own against these guys, especially when they work together. They are not infallible.

When I'm up against players that are better than myself, it drives me to find a way to defeat them. I change tactics, or try to create a good squad. It's not always successful, but it doesn't change my drive to improve and adapt my gameplay.

And to make it clear, I am not nM. I am 1A. We are probably the biggest allies for nM, since we play together most nights and yuck it up on vent at the same time. I am only here because I was on that night when they were banned, and I could not in good conscience stand by and say nothing about a perceived wrong. I would expect my friends to do the same for me, although I would never have to ask. The difference I would say between nM and 1A is that we are the scrubs of teamplay, and nM are the pros of teamplay.

I truly feel that this can have a positive outcome for both you and nM. 

One last thing (sry for being long-winded, although I don't hold the title). I will gladly donate to this server if you continue with your infantry only nights with the current map rotation. By far it is the most refreshing server out there with this setup, and set of common sense rules. However my first love for vehicle servers will remain with One Option. I would bet that some of my compadres might feel the same way.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 06:59:22 PM by durtyone »

« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2014, 07:29:56 PM »

Bert

• BANNED
The members of nM receive a lot of criticism from the remaining bf2 community. If it wasnt for our friends in 1A... we would probably have our own server that we can do and say what we want on. Simply because we would be banned from every server this game offers. We know what effort has to go into running a server, managing a website, and making sure to maintain a fair and fun place for other pubbers to play. We give you full credit for running a quality server on a fading game. We as players in nM, do talk a lot of shit. We do take things too far, often. But its just the group of guys we have. Besides, when we are talking shit, its in good fun and more or less to get a razz out of whoever it is. nM has always been competitive. We have always had a winning mentality. And to show no mercy for the people we are up against. Besides, this is war video game style.

Should you decide to unban us, like I said before, we are not going to change our game play to meet the needs of other people (dumb our game down) However, we will play fair. We will stay on the team the server has placed us on. We will help other people learn team play, and better themselves. We will follow rules. Refrain from talking too much shit in the server (we will still tbag) And we will provide a competitive, challenging gaming experience for anyone with and against us.

We hope you as a team can agree to allow us to play on your server again. All the best either way.

Post Script
I leave you with another youtube video of the worlds craziest hitbox
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJtOfq40yrk

« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2014, 07:42:10 PM »

Berserker

• BANNED
Here is the thing, The nM clan has gotten a bad rep over the years.  3 of us that were banned are fairly new to the clan.  This is the same story on every server.  The exact same story!  Look at it from our perspective, the game is dying and servers where ping is in our favor are becoming obsolete.  So every infantry server we find with a decent ping that all of us can play in is boner material.  We get soooo frustrated being banned for bullshit from EVERY server, it becomes hard to remain chipper when appealing a ban for the 100th time when we have broken no rules, banned solely on our game play.  Each and every one of us has donated to a server to help keep it running only to be stabbed in the back.  We are a bit bitter and frustrated.  I will not apologize for my post directed towards H20.  He was looking to stir shit up and instead looked like a fool in the process.  As far as your server is concerned Brandon,  You can/will run it as as see fit, but Just take some of the things that have been said into consideration.  You have team-stacking counter measures in place already.  We can be shut down as a squad (I will not share that recipe yet)  and I have noticed that when people on other servers get the best of us they LOVE it.  I have had so many sacks on my forehead and i don't feel mad at all, I think to myself,"good for you!"  Most people love the competition and if they leave because of it you are catering to a bunch of ^%@% by kicking us and letting them stay, they will be back here is nowhere else to play.  We will populate your server (as long as randomizing is turned on) more than a couple of whiners can.  People do follow us to play with or against us it is a fact.  Have a heart Brandon, let's make love not war.......
« Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 07:48:59 PM by Berserker »

« Reply #36 on: January 14, 2014, 12:45:29 AM »

Exumify

• Dirty Swede!
  • Server Admin
You guys doesn't seem like you want to get unbanned.
Fuck, fuck, fuck a duck
Screw a kangaroo
69 a porcupine
Orgy at the Zoo!

« Reply #37 on: January 14, 2014, 12:47:45 AM »

Puffytron

• Server Admin
Berserker,

I realize why your not going to "share the recipe yet" , apparently you do not have one.

Was the one person who voted to unban, I guess you really did not want to be unbanned here at TNT. 

Typical knee jerk reaction.

« Reply #38 on: January 14, 2014, 12:55:25 AM »

Berserker

• BANNED
You guys doesn't seem like you want to get unbanned.

Please un-ban us, I promise we will not be good anymore.  Find it in your hearts to let us play in your server again.  We apologize for playing the way we do and following every rule set forth, we will not do it again.  I will donate $$$ every month and even send you flowers.  :-*

« Reply #39 on: January 14, 2014, 12:59:09 AM »

Exumify

• Dirty Swede!
  • Server Admin
I actually like playing against you guys, and really considered voting in your favor so you might get to play on TnT again.
Fuck, fuck, fuck a duck
Screw a kangaroo
69 a porcupine
Orgy at the Zoo!

« Reply #40 on: January 14, 2014, 01:22:23 AM »

Berserker

• BANNED
Berserker,

I realize why your not going to "share the recipe yet" , apparently you do not have one.

Was the one person who voted to unban, I guess you really did not want to be unbanned here at TNT. 

Typical knee jerk reaction.

I don't follow, what is the screenshot supporting?

« Reply #41 on: January 14, 2014, 01:33:00 AM »

Berserker

• BANNED

look, we have said what we need to say and so have you.  The longer we bicker, the more angry all of us will get, which is not constructive in this matter.  We all know you need time to discuss the situation, so we are done posting until you reach a decision.

« Reply #42 on: January 14, 2014, 01:43:23 AM »

FISTICUFFS

I actually like playing against you guys, and really considered voting in your favor so you might get to play on TnT again.

Yeah, and I would lift the ban I placed on you in One Option if you choose to unban us. It's simple. You denied us the chance to play in your server and you have every right to because like you said, you pay for it. Same goes for me. I help pay for One Option and I have that right to deny people from playing on One Option for whatever reason I deem fit. Were you not warned that this may occur if you join One Option's server?

See, the problem here is that this game has very few servers left to play on and I've had it up to my eyeballs with the hackusations, shit talk, and unjustified bans from other servers, including this one. If there were still several hundred servers left to play on, I wouldn't have even said a word in One Option but there aren't so I think it's a pretty rational decision on my part.

Regardless of what else has been said by other people, I'm not here to put anyone down or gloat about my apparent retaliation. I am doing what I believe to be fair. So if you decide to unban us from your server, then I'll gladly lift your ban from One Option, no sweat. If not, then I think you get the picture.

-RaGE.thE-35th

« Reply #43 on: January 14, 2014, 04:49:37 AM »

Puffytron

• Server Admin
Ironically, you banned the three guys whom stood up for lifting the ban on nM.  Nothing says please "unban us" from your server like "banning  us on yours"!
 “Don’t underestimate the value of irony—it is extremely valuable.”
― Henry James, Washington Square   
ZJbrandon is whom banned you and he will have to unban as it is his server.  Your initial duchy-mic-duschter responses, ladened with penile measuring and chest pounding, pretty much turned most admins off.  Like that was a big surprise! duh!  Thought you got the memo: guns holstered, ok!  Apparently the tcp/ip ack packets got dropped. Now we are sitting on a Catch 22, Mexican Stand off,  like the gun fight scene in True Romance.  Just as us 3 admins were doing our magic to appeal to the other admins since of compassion,  you had to go and cock-block it!  We were all discussing on how that after the last few posts were of someone with logic and not just an emotional douch-e school child.  The posts were not just an emotional rant but had a smattering of reason! Apparently we were wrong about the logic and thinking you might have some patients to let the process work.   :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tS_JBDRk8o0   (start at 4:30)

Tisk tisk, disappointing, but believe me none of us will lose sleep over this!

I grow bored of your insolence nM! See, way more people can be just as ironic as you! And much more amusing too!

Enjoy you feculent boo boo collisifers!

“Can`t you see that I`m only advising you to beg yourself not to be so dumb?”
― Titus Petronius Niger

“Would you like me to [kill you] now?" asked Snape, his voice heavy with irony. "Or would you like a few moments to compose an epitaph?”
― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

“It is a tragic and agonizing irony that instructions once delivered for the purpose of avoiding needless offense are now invoked in ways that needlessly offend, that words once meant to help draw people to the gospel now repel them.”
― Rachel Held Evans, A Year of Biblical Womanhood

“It is the oldest ironies that are still the most satisfying: man, when preparing for bloody war, will orate loudly and most eloquently in the name of peace.”
― Alan Moore, Watchmen

“I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize.”
― Steven Wright

“In Paris they just simply opened their eyes and stared when we spoke to them in French! We never did succeed in making those idiots understand their own language.”
― Mark Twain, The Innocents Abroad

“There is a wonderful mythical law of nature that the three things we crave most in life -- happiness, freedom, and peace of mind -- are always attained by giving them to someone else.”
― Peyton C. March

“People who didn't need people needed people around to know that they were the kind of people who didn't need people.”
― Terry Pratchett, Maskerade

“The average man never really thinks from end to end of his life. The mental activity of such people is only a mouthing of cliches. What they mistake for thought is simply a repetition of what they have heard. My guess is that well over 80 percent of the human race goes through life without having a single original thought.”
― H.L. Mencken

“During the first day, curious at having outsiders among them, a long stream of inmates came over and talked with me. Remarkably, according to what they told me, nearly every inmate in the prison didn't do it. Several thousand people had been locked up unjustly and, by an incredible coincidence, all in the same prison.

On the other hand, they knew an awful lot about how to knife somebody.”
― Alan Alda, Never Have Your Dog Stuffed: And Other Things I've Learned

“So if there is something on the planet that is worth living for, I'd better not miss it, because once you're dead, it's too late for regrets, and if you die by mistake, that is really, really dumb.”
― Muriel Barbery, The Elegance of the Hedgehog

“Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the road less traveled by and they CANCELLED MY FRIKKIN' SHOW. I totally shoulda took the road that had all those people on it. Damn.”
― Joss Whedon

“So, now I've been to see a drug counselor who told me I need to lay off the drugs and talk about my feelings, and a shrink who heard what I had to say and immediately put me on drugs.”
― Libba Bray, Going Bovine

............................... and, I 'm spent!

« Reply #44 on: January 14, 2014, 05:41:16 AM »

SEVERE-RECTAL-TRAUMA

• Server Admin
Unfortunately this forum has seen its fair share of amateur novelists pontificating their plights in detail, and I am afraid this post may be no different. I have been playing BF2 since it came out in 05 I bought the disk(s) and have enjoyed the game ever since so I am no spring chicken when it comes to this game. My first encounters of the nM clan were back in 09-10 when I would play on the long gone BIB server. These guys would always show up conveniently after all the clan admin were gone late at night. A few experiences I still remember where 2-3 nM members would show up always on the same team and start serious tank pwnage. Making magical shots, spawn raping, you would have just enough time to take 2 steps after spawning and you were dead. No matter how many AT guys you would get together youd be dead before you could fire a shot. In most cases the pubbers would leave and bye bye for the server for the remainder of the evening.

Having played this game for this long I and many other long time players know that the things the nM clan do are complete and utter poppycock. There are limits to this game in its unmodified format, as well as limits to connection, ping, etc. Ive played long hours with some really awesome players who had thousands of hours in this game, and none of them can pull off the magical shots you nM guys do.

Before I got “Banned until futher notice” from 1 Option gaming earlier this evening there were other numerous shots where I heard 3 shots all of them to the head and died from relatively long range, all 3. This is more of the same poppycock that I witnessed on the day you all got banned. I am never going to buy the fact that the nM clan is clean, and by a bit of Googling neither do most of the clans and servers out there.

To quote Bert:
The members of nM receive a lot of criticism from the remaining bf2 community. If it wasnt for our friends in 1A... we would probably have our own server that we can do and say what we want on. Simply because we would be banned from every server this game offers.

To quote Berzerker:
Here is the thing, The nM clan has gotten a bad rep over the years.  3 of us that were banned are fairly new to the clan.  This is the same story on every server.

Even you guys are admitting that you get banned everywhere you go. Hmm anyone see a pattern here? Since its “hip” to include quotes in the thread I think ill include one from the man who gave us crazy hair, the atomic bomb, and other shit we still don’t understand http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/a/alberteins133991.html 

All great things are founded on great ideas, this server motto: “A place to have fun, without all the dumb” is exactly what TitsandTaps is all about, not walls of text, or unreasonable hacker clans playing “ban” warfare. This entire ban appeal, and thread fall along the lines of “Dumb” and I believe I speak for most of the really cool people that play here. This nonsense is exactly what we are all trying to get away from.

So having said that it is my recommendation that your bans be sustained indefinitely, it is also my recommendation that you should also be banned from posting in this forum as well. Lets put an end to all the “Dumb” you all go play in your hackers paradise 1 Option Gaming. 

Now in closing, guys, it would be just simply cruel to leave my post right there without offering up some constructive advice that will help you all out in the future. Now your future will hinge with the talents of “Hopplyte”, so take care of this guy. That mofo’s got some writing skills. I agree with Brandon that he should get his novels published on Amazon. So heres what you do, you get Hopplyte to write a virtually endless series of novels regarding BF2 and sell them. You can then use the money to start your own server where you can circlejerk with all your clan cronies test out all your new hacks on each other and decimate any unsuspecting noobs into submission that happens to make their way into your server, as well as ban anyone who even thinks the word “hacker”.

Since Hopplyte closed with a poem, I thought I would give you guys a kick start into the novel writing industry by providing a few titles to get the creative juices flowing. Don’t worry I wont be seeking any royalties, its really the least I could to, ya know after being banned from 1 Option Gaming and all.

Titles:

-BF2 hackers guide to online gaming
-How to get banned on every BF2 server except the one your paying for
-Join a clan that is synonymous with hacking, a step by step guide
-How to write compelling ban appeals
-Banned? Ban back!
-Life after the Ban, learning to live with 1 server
-Coping with Bans disease (What to do when youre just too good)

My all time favorite:
-Impossible TV Missile shots (Co-written by FlyBoySoviet)
I'd travel blocks with no socks just to get the hell away from the cops! - Dru Down