Teamspeak Viewer

Latest Forum Members

This website is remains on a monthly payment for now, just can't quite yet bring myself to lose the record of our epic past!
The Teamspeak 3 server is an abandoned dark hole - scheduled to cease Dec.7th.
Find and friend us in Discord if you dare.
ZJ

Author Topic: Banned from server  (Read 54372 times)

Re: Banned from server
« Reply #45 on: January 14, 2014, 06:59:23 AM »

Bert

• BANNED
I didnt read all the shit that was typed in your long responses. So if it was of any importance, will you please shrink it down significantly. I did read the shorter one though so if you want us to keep being assholes just let us know. Im pretty sure we have said previous if you came into 1OG we are admin and do have the authority to ban you if we want. The group of us discussed it when you joined the server, as did you. And as a group, we decided to ban you while you come to a conclusion if it is fair to ban us from your server for no reason at all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-iH4Gkgr5A

« Reply #46 on: January 14, 2014, 10:23:31 AM »

ZJbrandon

• Teabaggin' Slut
  • Admin
well fuck.
early yesterday evening i saw a few reasonable posts (finally!), that i bet were poised to rally some peeps here to vote in your favor.

now, this morning i see that it pretty much went to shit again.

looks like we are still at square one, with a few retaliation bans thrown in for flavor. (guys, they did say they would do that early on)
i've already said that if the majority of admins/members here ask me to un-ban, i would, regardless of my own suspicions.
they are experienced and trusted to the point i will allow them to overthrow my own bans.

I have only received votes from a portion of those i would like input from, but it doesn't look good so far.

_________
oh, and SEVERE, your post just earned
MOST EPIC POST EVER.
 :cheers: :flipoff:

« Reply #47 on: January 14, 2014, 02:59:17 PM »

durtyone

• BANNED
Smooth move. You knew what would likely happen if you came to our server. I'm not a big fan of the bans, and I'm not sure if they'll hold, but for now, they stay.

Why, why the fuck did you test these guys?

And severe, while I find the post entertaining, again, nM is not synonymous with hacking. Maybe that's the perception, but if you spent time playing with them, you'd know, like me, that it's just false. But likely, you'll just believe what you want. Just like all the other little kiddies that play on One Option who get butt hurt when they've just installed the game and can't figure out why they suck. Ohhhh, I've spent 500 hours playing, there's no way you shot me?

If this continues to be the mentality of the likes of you, then all is lost here, because you've obviously made up your mind already. What is sad is you'll spread your supposed knowledge of what you think is the truth and poison the minds of others with your agenda. Kinda reminds me of how Democrats get votes. It's easy to get people on the "they're hackers" bandwagon, because they don't know any better, won't take the time to educate themselves, and will believe the first thing anyone tells them. Sure, that's it. They must hack. No way someone gets that good.

Way to perpetuate the demise of this country. My guess is that you as well were duped into believing this garbage. Why, because there isn't a shred of evidence to support the notion, other than hearsay.

« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 03:22:48 PM by durtyone »

« Reply #48 on: January 14, 2014, 03:45:17 PM »

ZJbrandon

• Teabaggin' Slut
  • Admin
maybe they wanted to spend some time playing along side you guys to help form an opinion on whether they should ask me to unban you here.
did you think of that possibility?

i've seen tons of REALLY good players over the years, and it's usually the dick attitude that goes with it that is way more infuriating than the fact they have spent more time learning how to own everyone.
you guys are a good example.
if you are are that good, congrats. You've won the game. Why not go try something else that's more challenging?
Is it really that rewarding completely owning everyone and everything?
The guys with only 500 hours might just want to play and learn, which is really hard to do when supreme veterans run over them with so much leet skill.

We all know many of the players still into this game are veterans, but on our server, we have a spirit of gameplay unlike players like you guys.
We want players to have fun. Period.
I don't give a fuck how many kills I get, or if I am on the winning team.
Myself, and most of my members will regularly switch sides, or hold off capping flags, for the purpose of keeping the fun going.

I suspect there is little of this spirit around you all, it's all pure ownage and look how awesome i am, I OWN ALL YOU NOOBS.
Not fun, imo.

contribute to the country's demise?
gimme a fucking break.
quick reminder: IT'S A GAME.

« Reply #49 on: January 14, 2014, 03:48:34 PM »

Hopplyte

@ SEVERE
"Having played this game for this long I and many other long time players know that the things the nM clan do are complete and utter poppycock. There are limits to this game in its unmodified format, as well as limits to connection, ping, etc. Ive played long hours with some really awesome players who had thousands of hours in this game, and none of them can pull off the magical shots you nM guys do.

Before I got “Banned until futher notice” from 1 Option gaming earlier this evening there were other numerous shots where I heard 3 shots all of them to the head and died from relatively long range, all 3. This is more of the same poppycock that I witnessed on the day you all got banned. I am never going to buy the fact that the nM clan is clean, and by a bit of Googling neither do most of the clans and servers out there. "

Dude ,
Your anecdotal "proof" is non existent ! You are spreading unsubstantiated falsehoods and passing it off as truth.  I routinely use single shot as do many others. Full auto is used less than half the time.  Three well aimed shots to the head are more than enough to dispatch an opponent. And many of us have learned to focus on the head. And auto still means limited bursts so muzzle travel is lessened. That is muscle memory for us. I don't know what you consider "long range" but even the pistol and shotguns can reach out quite a distance. Find a quiet server and an appropriate target such as a door or air conditioner. The quality of your video card will determine how many impacts are visible. Back up , pick your bullseye and shoot five or six shots.  Run to the target and look at your impacts. Now do that starting with your back to the target and jump/turn/ shoot. After a while you should see some improvement in your groupings.  That should get you on the road to understanding how that happens.  Your closed and made up mind says alot. And on the humorous side, if your head wasn't so BIG it wouldn't be so easy to headshot you.

« Reply #50 on: January 14, 2014, 04:04:06 PM »

Hopplyte

Overall a few on both sides of this debate have spouted off.  But I would be remiss in failing to note that  many the of T&T people have been quite cordial , Brandon and Exumify to name two. That is appreciated. I urge all of us to follow that example as best we can. Unsubstantiated anecdotes DO NOT help to further this discussion. As the video of the jet being hit with an AT missile shows , there is much about this game which would seem like hacks but is really just knowing what and how to do.

« Reply #51 on: January 14, 2014, 04:10:04 PM »

ZJbrandon

• Teabaggin' Slut
  • Admin
absolutely!
i can't help but say it.

I thinks it's too late.

instead of just asking to be unbanned, and waiting for us to regroup and vote,
it went to all kinds of useless bragging, threats, and garbage.

I feel like I'll be wasting my time asking if they think these nM's should be unbanned, but since i said i would, i will follow through.

i almost locked the thread multiple times, because I find it extremely hard to believe that my members are going to vote in your guys favor after reading this crap.

I'm locking it now.
If any members think it needs unlocking, please PM me.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 04:13:02 PM by ZJbrandon »

lock the tread...ill just make a new one
« Reply #52 on: January 14, 2014, 04:34:28 PM »

Bert

• BANNED
a few things have now pissed me off. I did read all the posts recent to mine, again. Mostly because I dont give a fuck anymore.  The point of us banning you guys was to show what its like to be banned FOR NO FUCKEN REASON. You run a hardly populated server in a dying game and then you go out and clan ban a bunch of guys that will help populate your server. Also, ARE YOU FUCKEN STUPID. TEAMPLAY? HOLD OFF ON CAPPING FLAGS? NOT CARING ABOUT HOW MANY KILL YOU GOT? ARE YOU FUCKEN KIDDING ME.  First, not capping flags to WIN a game is being a bad team playing.  THIS FUCKEN GAME IS ABOUT WINNING THE ROUND BY CAPPING THE MOST FLAGS AND KILLING THE ENEMY. ARE YOU FUCKEN KIDDING ME? Also, I was not the admin the banned your member, I was there though.  I would say that I am pretty close with the main admins of 1OG and I am going to make it a promise that non of you stupid fucks are ever allowed on our server.

** I bet that sounds more like the response you are expecting, so it is the response I will give you.  At first when I came to your forum, it was to troll.  After reading some of the replies, you seemed like decent guys. So, I toned it down, and started being a little bit more reasonable with my posts. We gave you fair warning we are banning any of your members while this process unfolds. So WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU SURPRISED. I never really cared from the beginning, and I absolutely dont give a fuck now.

Good Luck with your dead server.

Post script
I fucken hate lady gaga but feel this is fitting http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV1FrqwZyKw

Re: lock the tread...ill just make a new one
« Reply #53 on: January 14, 2014, 04:35:24 PM »

Bert

• BANNED
. I did read all the posts recent to mine, again.
I didnt read them*, fuck that

« Reply #54 on: January 14, 2014, 04:56:50 PM »

Bert

• BANNED
After reflecting on my posts for a few minutes, I feel bad, and have returned to make things right. I said in a previous post, I would help people become better players. It was also mentioned we were unwilling to share the receipt to beat us. I am now going to share that with you.

Step 1:
Uninstall BF2
Step 2:
Go upgrade your pc if necessary
Step 3:
Install BF4

I have purchased BF3, as well BF4. It seems EA has listened to the community and made the game more "noob" friendly . People who play/played bf2 had the advantage by being good. They took the time to prefect their skills so they would have an upper hand on the battlefield. It seems, in EA's opinion, (same as yours) that being good is bad thing. Mostly because people get butt hurt and thus resulting in "admins" using their "power" to level the playing field. 

This is my genuine advice to you.  Serious!!! They have all kinds of point an shoot guns that require no skill at all and it is a much more even playing field for those that cant develop skill sets to excel.

« Reply #55 on: January 14, 2014, 05:25:54 PM »

Exumify

• Dirty Swede!
  • Server Admin
I had never been on 1OG before those 10 minutes of playing before I got banned, so I'm not very butthurt about it since I never play there. It was fun killing you even though you killed me a few times aswell. However, seeing that the odds aren't in your favor, and I will probably remain banned at 1OG, good luck elsewhere.

:cheers:
Fuck, fuck, fuck a duck
Screw a kangaroo
69 a porcupine
Orgy at the Zoo!

« Reply #56 on: January 14, 2014, 05:36:30 PM »

durtyone

• BANNED
@exumify, have fun playing on a half filled server. I think we'll now just steal your idea and have infy only nights on the same nights, with your exact rotation. Should go over real well. Maybe even steal some would be players from your server. lol.

Who want's to play on a server of admin dicks that ban players that are better than them? You guys are how new? What a way to start off a new server.

Thought we were being dicks before. It's on to the next level now.

...and yes, your bans will remain. http://titsandtaps.clanservers.com/forum/index.php?topic=364.0
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 05:42:14 PM by durtyone »

« Reply #57 on: January 14, 2014, 05:37:59 PM »

Bert

• BANNED
However, seeing that the odds aren't in your favor

:cheers:

Have fun playing on your server with 4 people. I am going to play on mine with 52.

« Reply #58 on: January 14, 2014, 05:42:03 PM »

ZJbrandon

• Teabaggin' Slut
  • Admin
there's that integrity again, lol!

« Reply #59 on: January 14, 2014, 05:43:53 PM »

Bert

• BANNED
there's that integrity again, lol!
integrity is long gone out the window. this is full flame time