Teamspeak Viewer

Latest Forum Members

This website is remains on a monthly payment for now, just can't quite yet bring myself to lose the record of our epic past!
The Teamspeak 3 server is an abandoned dark hole - scheduled to cease Dec.7th.
Find and friend us in Discord if you dare.
ZJ

Author Topic: Lock/Merge threads,I'll start a new one....  (Read 7218 times)

Lock/Merge threads,I'll start a new one....
« on: January 15, 2014, 10:05:58 PM »

hnknskywlkr

I would first like to start off by saying
"look at my dick"
Next i would like to say that i think it is funny how yall talk shit on the forums when you have no proof to back up what your saying
They posted videos of there gameplay to show that they are legit and you still say they are BS....
Did you actually watch the video,Dont know if you have ever heard of "fraps"but it will record exactly what you see,so if they are running a hack you would have seen it
Yes the NM guys are way out of your league,I find it hilarious that homeboy would accept a challenge in the chopper(BTW your fucked on that dude)
Y'all banned them for being better than you,point blank no bullshit.....
Ive read through this entire bible of fucktardness
Yes you can do whatever the fuck you want with your server and bann whoever you wish,but that is fucking dumb shit right there,bann someone for being better than you....really....
the BFF video was spot on,"wtf he killed me 2x....Banned..."
I can understand that y'all want to run a laid back server were everyone can come and chill but was there a warning saying "hey settle down a bit"?
These guys have played competition level gaming,which again is way out of your league
I was on the server to nite and trust me,Yall aint close to there level
All these extra post of people that weren't involved posting stupid useless shit,I was on that nite under a different name im the only one that didn't get banned
From what I am seeing y'all are new to this "running a server"thing
Lemme just say that by banning NM you pretty much killed your shit
Yes they are banned from multiple servers......for the same shit,dumb ass admins pissed that someone is better than them
How about y'all unbann them,and watch them in free cam a few rounds,i guarantee you will learn something....

Re: Lock/Merge threads,I'll start a new one....
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2014, 10:20:35 PM »

Exumify

• Dirty Swede!
  • Server Admin
I don't see how your post will turn everything around. And none of us said that we were even close to their league so I don't see why you're bringing that talk up - "they're out of your league blablabla".
I challenged them in a chopper fight because I want to see how I would do and no, I would not be fucked on that. I don't think I would win more times than them, but I would put up a decent fight.
I don't know what you hope to gain by posting this. You kinda lost me at "homeboy".
Fuck, fuck, fuck a duck
Screw a kangaroo
69 a porcupine
Orgy at the Zoo!

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2014, 11:21:30 PM »

Exumify

• Dirty Swede!
  • Server Admin
I don't see how this thread will make anything better, so I'm locking it.

PS. Me and Tankbuster would like to have a chopper fight some day :)

:cheers:
Fuck, fuck, fuck a duck
Screw a kangaroo
69 a porcupine
Orgy at the Zoo!

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2014, 08:43:28 AM »

ZJbrandon

• Teabaggin' Slut
  • Admin
funny pic, shitty attitude.

great post, though.

I'm sure it made everyone here change their mind. ::)

asking for a scrim, or challenge is fine, but I'm willing to bet most of us here have zero interest in being close to your "league".

edit:
let me rephrase that.

As you should know, we are not a "Clan", nor do we spent our BF2 time like a fiercely competitive group.
So, while most of us may be disinterested in a scrim or challenge, there may well be others that are totally up for it.

I have no issue with peeps coming here and asking for a battle/scrim with anyone that IS interested - while your penis pictures are amusing, it's the manner in which you come in here like a gorilla flapping his arms and spewing bullshit that will be ignored and moderated.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 11:18:45 AM by ZJbrandon »