Teamspeak Viewer

Latest Forum Members

This website is remains on a monthly payment for now, just can't quite yet bring myself to lose the record of our epic past!
The Teamspeak 3 server is an abandoned dark hole - scheduled to cease Dec.7th.
Find and friend us in Discord if you dare.
ZJ

Author Topic: «Woozy you are miracilus..» - ICU_TapTap  (Read 14188 times)

Re: «Woozy you are miracilus..» - ICU_TapTap
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2014, 05:25:00 PM »

Steeve.RowlanD^

I agree with Jeff and I am a member of R|A and have been for a very long time and know Jeff very well. Woozy is lucky he isn't banned again from our server. Although I do not think he is a hacker but he does use a macro violates our rules whenever he thinks he can get away with it.

Case is closed for months now but just because it's you, I gotta answer. I mean.. seriously, I had too.

I don't know waht you are seeking by dropping this here other than trying to trow some dirt once more. I do still play on *R|A* pretty much each day, because I play on that server for the last 3 years (mostly!). I never Hacked in my life and I never used any macro for few simple reasons. Using macro eradicate all the reg when you play and why would I get a program that would probably fucked up my whole computer when I already can click fast enough to stay alive. ( Thanks to Flaminco guitars.. wish I could play you a riff each time I do an epic curv.) I talk a lot with Moooney and there's a fair load of Demo of me playing Chopper in the server.. feel free to go watch them.

Last but not least, the game is dying, there's a group working on trying to keep it alive beyond the doomsday at the end of june. Since then, try to think about yourself a little bit more.. If you don't have fun anymore playing this game, uninstal it. Life's too short to waste your time doing anything else but enjoying and being happy.

I understand the descision of T&T admins to keep me out of the server, I am not enjoyable for the other more "casual" gamer and this case is closed for a while now. Please, feel free to log in your server more than once a months and educate yourself a little bit more.. because, man.. You are Clueless.

« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2014, 06:07:32 PM »

Jeffey

Thanks for the post Woozy.

We registered our names and server already. Hopefully, the population is still here when it changes. I know a lot of people that are going to stop playing once it switches over. They might have been looking for a reason to quit which is odd because most have been playing this game for a while now.

We do appreciate the respect and politeness you have/had throughout our decision.

Hope to see you on the battlefield.

« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2014, 10:30:27 PM »

Exumify

• Dirty Swede!
  • Server Admin
Sup, Woozy. You clearly went here in a polite way and got shot down. That sucks. Thanks for the headsup with RBF2, I think most people here knows about it.

I enjoyed the challenge you brought. Too bad most didn't. I liked killing you, and getting killed by you.  :headbang:
Fuck, fuck, fuck a duck
Screw a kangaroo
69 a porcupine
Orgy at the Zoo!

« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2014, 12:14:05 PM »

Steeve.RowlanD^

Likewise Exu.

_LMB