Teamspeak Viewer

Latest Forum Members

This website is remains on a monthly payment for now, just can't quite yet bring myself to lose the record of our epic past!
The Teamspeak 3 server is an abandoned dark hole - scheduled to cease Dec.7th.
Find and friend us in Discord if you dare.
ZJ

Author Topic: Server is now connected to ACI Anti Cheat  (Read 22354 times)

Server is now connected to ACI Anti Cheat
« on: May 13, 2015, 12:29:15 PM »

ZJbrandon

• Teabaggin' Slut
  • Admin
oops. never updated this on the new server.
eh. well, we are still streaming to ACI AntiCheat. for those with the nerve to give a fuck.  :flipoff:

got us connected to ACI, Anti Cheat.

« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 01:32:02 PM by ZJbrandon »

Re: Server is now connected to ACI Anti Cheat
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2015, 04:41:53 PM »

Jeffey

About time motha licka

HeHe   Hopefully this helps out the server!!

LMB

:jeffey:

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2015, 06:29:51 PM »

Yuda

You ever thought about streaming to BF4DB?
I have gotten several cheaters banned there, a couple off the TnT server, and it would be nice to keep them gone.

Food for thought.

edit: a little moar info on adding BF4DB to teh server  http://bf4db.com/forum/want-to-add-our-server
« Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 02:01:22 PM by Yuda »
Show me yer bewbs!

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2015, 08:54:32 AM »

ZJbrandon

• Teabaggin' Slut
  • Admin
Yuda, are you saiying you got players on our server banned through BF4DB?
Are they in the ACI database?
more info please! names? ID Hashes?

Have you ever streamed to ACI?

Use private message if needed.

:cheers:

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2015, 10:36:42 AM »

Yuda

Yuda, are you saiying you got players on our server banned through BF4DB?

Yes I have!
I don't remember their names offhand, but I'd recognize them if I saw them...
BF4DB is not affiliated directly with the other streaming services. But they are very dedicated to eliminating cheaters.
Unfortunately, I reported that Largemouse guy and they just deleted my report. I guess he is just really really good?
Show me yer bewbs!

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2015, 02:35:11 PM »

ZJbrandon

• Teabaggin' Slut
  • Admin
If you could, please let me know the names. Since we are not (yet) connected to BF4DB, then these players are likely still able to play on TnT's server. If there is proof of hacks, I want to submit them to ACI, as well.
Aren't there reports or posts on BF4DB that can be referenced?

thanks!

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2015, 08:30:39 AM »

Yuda

FYI, we had a prolific cheat user on the server last night. I recognized his name from multiple reports on BF4DB.
Luckily I called him out and was a big enough DICK to him, he left. Clan members were enjoying it. :)

The funny thing, he never denied using cheats...
Show me yer bewbs!

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2015, 02:38:03 PM »

ZJbrandon

• Teabaggin' Slut
  • Admin
Yuda, the above request still stands, and if you have something on a player, please let myself, Mandy, Jeffey or Puffytron know in Ventrillo or PM's in the forum.

Accusing or harassing any player on the server does not solve anything. Hackusations are made daily.

thanks.

« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2015, 09:22:57 PM »

Yuda

I agree that hackusations are made often. But it is another thing to know a player is on the server and he is a known cheater.

http://bf4db.com/players?name=X_WOOKIE_RAGE_X

It is your server and I must abide by your rules. I have spent a great deal of time in BF4 and BF3 tracking down and eliminating cheaters from the game. When I payed for my own servers, I saw all too often the amount of hackusations that occured. More often than not, the player is legit and someone was just butthurt. But I have seen players get PB banned mid game on my servers.
If you want to allow cheaters on your server, then that is completely your decision. I will gracefully bow out of the server until I see that the known cheater has left.

I am not trying to stir up shit. I enjoy playing with everyone on the server and just want to try and do my part to make the server more enjoyable for everyone.  If you want me to STFU and mind my own business, just say so. No ill feelings will be had.   :cheers:
Show me yer bewbs!

« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2015, 09:50:16 PM »

irviding

• Honorary Member
That only says he used a glitch though? That site seems to let pretty much anybody throw out a hack accusation and doesn't seem to use a high level of proof to determine it.

« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2015, 09:14:07 AM »

ZJbrandon

• Teabaggin' Slut
  • Admin
Yuda, since you have some experience running a server and trying to keep it clean, I appreciate any legit info you have on suspicious players, by all means, if you want to help out, I appreciate it.

I do ask, though, that it be more private, i.e in a Private Message. You see Wookie happens to be a member of the forum and this is a public section. If/when he comes along and sees this, we may have a situation.

As far as Wookie, we have nothing still, in my opinion.
First, it stands to mention that he is somewhat a regular, has never caused any problems, is friends with several TnTers, and his stats look completely normal. The BF4B site shows zero evidence, that I can find. The reason listed for Ban for Glitching is "Poof". See attachment.

Further, since it was brought up, I ran him through ACI, and he has no records with them or PB, according to their tools.
See attachment.

So again, I do appreciate any help catching cheaters/hackers, but at this point on this particular player, there is nothing noteworthy.

Wookie, if you see this, I aplogize for this being public on the forum, as you see I ask that this kind of thing stay private.
Clearly, I (we) have no evidence of you not being legit at this time, so my advice is carry on and ignore hackusations.

« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 09:42:44 AM by ZJbrandon »

« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2015, 02:05:53 PM »

Jeffey

I didnt know what was going on Yuda that night. I joined Vent in the middle of the battle you guys were having.

Glad to see that we have many useful tools to utilize that will help keep out servers clean!

Jeffey   :jeffey:

« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2015, 03:21:28 PM »

Yuda

Here is my response :cheers: :yikes: :smokin:

Show me yer bewbs!

« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2015, 06:54:34 PM »

Jeffey

Yuda probably ran off non-hacking Wookie for good.  :banghead:
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 07:15:52 PM by Jeffey »

« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2015, 07:03:36 PM »

ZJbrandon

• Teabaggin' Slut
  • Admin
ok Yuda, boobs are allowed/encouraged anywhere in this forum, as it's obviously in our origins... :cheers:

if that really is all you have to bring to the table, until there is more evidence of a hacker, I will ask you this important thing:

Do not harass any players on our server for hacking without bringing evidence to an admin.
You will be seen as nothing but a complainer, just like any other random pub.