Teamspeak Viewer

Latest Forum Members

This website is remains on a monthly payment for now, just can't quite yet bring myself to lose the record of our epic past!
The Teamspeak 3 server is an abandoned dark hole - scheduled to cease Dec.7th.
Find and friend us in Discord if you dare.
ZJ

Author Topic: Help me Find a Laptop for College  (Read 7978 times)

Help me Find a Laptop for College
« on: September 26, 2017, 01:26:59 AM »

Shawnturner

Hello,

I am in the market to buy a laptop for college next year. My university, for engineering majors, requires students to buy one of the 5 prescribed computers. Out of those 5 I have narrowed it down the two, but cannot select between them. The two are listed below. Price is a factor, but more importantly I want a laptop that can last long and perform well. Please help me out! I don’t want a computer that is only good looking on paper, but one that will actually get the job done.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:
http://www.techist.com/forums/f84/help-me-find-laptop-college-279453/
whiteboard video

Re: Help me Find a Laptop for College
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2017, 09:00:25 AM »

ZJbrandon

• Teabaggin' Slut
  • Admin
Shawn,
Before I even comment on your post, I need to point out that I'm already 95% sure you are a spammer.
Your email looks suspicious, and your originating IP address is from Mumbai, India.
Meanwhile your linked post in the other forum shows USA as a location.

I for one do not recognize your chosen username, also.
Do you know anyone in the TnT group?

If you are indeed legit, perhaps someone else has info for you, as I do not game on console, nor familiar with gaming using a datacap from an ISP.

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2017, 06:57:22 AM »

4shizll

• Honorary Member

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2017, 10:08:43 AM »

ZJbrandon

• Teabaggin' Slut
  • Admin
lol, 4shiz, long time no see! :cheers:

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2017, 10:20:08 AM »

4shizll

• Honorary Member
Yeah...The quick chat feature doesn't work for me for some reason :fireball: :bert:
Still living half off the grid with no cable or internet. Just my phone as a hot spot. It will only run bf2 at an average of 125 ping no matter the server. Actually played with tap tap last night.

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2017, 07:14:57 AM »

ZJbrandon

• Teabaggin' Slut
  • Admin
yeah the chat thing sometimes doesn't take my entry either, I usually just do it again and it goes. I think it's browser related.

anyway, funny you say that, since Mid July, i've been without high speed internet myself. :banghead:
didn't get online for weeks, when i finally said fuck it and tried using my phone tethered to my PC, and while slow, it actually works. been playing PUBG with most of the crew in Teamspeak. still waiting for fast internet service at home... :cheers: