Teamspeak Viewer

Latest Forum Members

This website is remains on a monthly payment for now, just can't quite yet bring myself to lose the record of our epic past!
The Teamspeak 3 server is an abandoned dark hole - scheduled to cease Dec.7th.
Find and friend us in Discord if you dare.
ZJ

Author Topic: Help Please  (Read 7316 times)

Help Please
« on: October 07, 2013, 08:58:35 PM »

TangoBear

Hey Guys,
   Not really a complaint, just a situation.  When I am in server with HarryCallahan44:  Can you guys just keep an eye on BOTH of us?  I'm not trying to single him out or anything, and only the Lord knows what I ever did to piss him off, but:

He will constantly try to vote kick me for no reason.
He will break the rules to kill me - i.e. the other day he bombed the hangar twice as I was standing there killing me, no one said anything.  I finally got up and bombed his ass and got a warning for base raping (yes I was wrong, no I shouldn't retaliate) but whenever I point out he's breaking the rules, I get the "just play the game, etc"...
He will destroy vehicles or whatever I'm headed toward, try to tk me, etc.

Please watch us both.

Thanks,
TB

Re: Help Please
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2013, 09:50:30 PM »

G.o.D.

• .50Cal Admin
  • Server Admin
Yea for me that is starting to get a little old.  Vote spamming is approaching to be as disruptive as chat/commander chat spamming.
Myself or ZJ will have to talk to him about continuing to vote-kick TBear everytime, he joins.
I know it can be a server bug, or us fucking with guys sometimes, but everytime and every chance he gets, he tries to vote kick.
It's highly disruptive and a nuisance.

USMC Retired 92-04

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2013, 06:03:48 AM »

Exumify

• Dirty Swede!
  • Server Admin
I was the one that warned you for bombing the hangar. I didn't see him do it to you, but I saw you do it. I'm sorry if it was "unjust" considering that HarryCallahan had bombed you twice. And I agree, it gets annoying when the votespamming pops up.

And you probably killed him a couple of times to piss him off  ;D
Fuck, fuck, fuck a duck
Screw a kangaroo
69 a porcupine
Orgy at the Zoo!

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2013, 08:49:12 AM »

ZJbrandon

• Teabaggin' Slut
  • Admin
Well, awhile back there was a rumor that during some tiff you guys had, you typed in that he sucks.
That probably stuck with him.

You kids, just get along! :flipoff:

We can remind him to play nice, ease off the vote kicks and avoid breaking rules to get you, but we obviously ask the same of you. You both are excellent players we'd like to keep around, so maybe just keep it a "friendly" competition... Bitches!  ;D
 :cheers:

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2013, 09:41:20 AM »

G.o.D.

• .50Cal Admin
  • Server Admin
^^^UN PEACEKEEPER^^

:flipoff:  ;D

USMC Retired 92-04

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2013, 09:58:09 AM »

Exumify

• Dirty Swede!
  • Server Admin
ZJ works at the UN, tells countries "You kids, just get along  :flipoff: " and peace shall be brought upon the world!  ;D  :flipoff:
Fuck, fuck, fuck a duck
Screw a kangaroo
69 a porcupine
Orgy at the Zoo!

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2013, 10:07:32 AM »

G.o.D.

• .50Cal Admin
  • Server Admin
LOL... Yea he's the head dick sucker, I mean dictator over at the UN building.
Stop guys, Stop. . . Before I have to throw my flashlight & radio at you!

:flipoff:

USMC Retired 92-04

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2013, 02:03:56 PM »

TangoBear

I was at a gig once, really important, nationally televised, etc....  Made a big mistake and cracked a note.  I leaned over to the guy playing the first chair and said "Shit man, my bad, sorry."  He just looked at me, shrugged and said, '"No biggie, not my fault you suck."  I was blown away.  That stuck with me for years, and to be honest, it really changed a lot about me, etc. 

What relevance that has?  I think as ZJ pointed out, I might have said that to Harry at some point (LOOOONG time ago on ATF server before I was even ATF I think)...  Is that really the cause of all the contention?!  HAHAAHAHAHA. 

« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2013, 03:08:55 PM »

ZJbrandon

• Teabaggin' Slut
  • Admin
yeah, i talked with Harry briefly the other day in squad voip, but didn't get very far, i don't think.

some pretty deeply rooted issues with you guys...
he mentioned that you had him kicked off the server way back in the ATF days, apparently that also has stuck.

this sucks, because Harry is a good regular player and aside from this Tango thing, i don't think he has anything else against him.

tango, you do seem pretty patient about this, (more so than Harry), please try to stay with that.
if the worst he does is vote kick, then i think we can deal with that, at least for some time.
we most certainly have other, far more obnoxious/disruptive players that come along who deserve more negative attention than Harry.

at least for now.

that's my two cents.

:cheers: