Teamspeak Viewer

Latest Forum Members

This website is remains on a monthly payment for now, just can't quite yet bring myself to lose the record of our epic past!
The Teamspeak 3 server is an abandoned dark hole - scheduled to cease Dec.7th.
Find and friend us in Discord if you dare.
ZJ

Author Topic: «Woozy you are miracilus..» - ICU_TapTap  (Read 19927 times)

«Woozy you are miracilus..» - ICU_TapTap
« on: March 21, 2014, 06:14:07 PM »

woozy

The useless ban appeal.
It's the tread to express your feeling about the situation:

> BANNING!!! XeRoX! [THC]oO-woozy-Oo MODIFIED CONTENT! <

It's the place to express your feelings.
Bring videos, recording, family photo or whatever suspicious about me
Demo, GGC screenshot of screenshots or whatever

it's the place to get it off your chess.

I'm way to stone to even speak english on the ventrilo, it's at this point so I write it down here.

Let the tread begin!

Re: «Woozy you are miracilus..» - ICU_TapTap
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2014, 06:29:57 PM »

Jeffey

Suspicious shots, esp, etc.

You were banned 24 hr pending review. I am former RA (5 years) and remember you being banned a couple times. I understand that people change and yes its an old game and people have lots of experience.

These are some posts from R|A pointing out a few people who thought you hacked.

Mr. Woozy‎, 08-17-2010 03:12 AM

Best Ban Appeal ever........I am still laughing to tears........

So down to the business........I realize now you were joking about being a hacker........but for future reference, dont tell people you are a hacker. Cause really I own it to the other people playing to look into it, before letting you back in.....

okay so unbanned"

FYI Chic ran off with R|A's money... Then Mooney took over.

Banned on 01-28-2014 04:15 PM

"I am the one that banned you for using a T.V. Macro. They are NOT allowed in game and give an unfair advantage over other players. You were observed by Two different admins and we determined you were using a macro. You were told several times by Rick to turn it off and yet you still continued to use it. I am putting a 24 hour ban on this. You can come back 1/30/2014 at Noon. If I catch you using a macro again, you will be permanently banned.

Boss_Warrior"

"#|7B0x [THC]oO-woozy-Oo   2   Global   [15:16:34]   [+JReadY
#|7B0x [THC]oO-woozy-Oo   2   Global   [15:16:54]   [+1] I am swag
#|7B0x [THC]oO-woozy-Oo   2   Global   [15:17:34]   im getting tk by yoloswag 2v2

These looks like the autoclicker keybinds to me. Don't use it in our server, especially if it is to gain an unfair advantage. Me, dupi, pyro, and many others get by without one and you can too."

We are discussing it now. Please be patient.

Once a hacker, always a hacker. Just my opinion but its up to the majority.

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2014, 11:42:35 AM »

ZJbrandon

• Teabaggin' Slut
  • Admin
the file is "auto_2014_03_21_18_36_43.bf2demo"

any admins that have the time, please grab it and have a look, so we can make a decision.
 :cheers:

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2014, 01:46:06 PM »

ZJbrandon

• Teabaggin' Slut
  • Admin
they are not available from inside the game, only from our privately hosted FTP.

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2014, 01:59:02 PM »

Jeffey

Mr. Woozy,

After careful consideration, most admins have reviewed and discussed your game play. Since you have been engaging in activity in Tits n Taps for your enjoyment and recreation, you have been carefully watched. We have come to the conclusion to keep your ban PERMINATE and have disapproved your ban appeal. You are no longer allowed to attend our Ventrillo or Bf2 server any longer. Furthermore, the derogatory attitude that you portray when messaging people, asking people to get out of your chopper, etc is not the type of person we want to share our company with. Macro/keybind/hacking aside, these are our results and they conclude that you are not good for our server and general population.

On a personal note, I would like to say that you do very well in a heli and hope you find a server where you can call home. I know there are other servers out there where you can play and get a better ping/hit reg.

Best of luck.

Banning Admin: Jeffeypoo

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2014, 03:03:07 PM »

ZJbrandon

• Teabaggin' Slut
  • Admin
I had nothing conclusive from the BR file.
But I do take issue with the attitude of asking players to get out of the chopper, so you can be an epic single-seater.(I'm not alone in being very annoyed at this kind of gameplay)

I did have fun playing with you, Woozy, so it's kind of a bummer.
Not having anything substantial to bring to Jeffey as far as an appeal on your behalf, I will of course, allow him his authority in upholding the ban as he sees fit.

I as well, hope you can find some other servers to play on as you are a damn good chopper guy.

ZJ

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2014, 06:08:32 PM »

Exumify

• Dirty Swede!
  • Server Admin
Don't worry about the length of the post. We've seen and read A LOT longer. LOL

In my opinion, I don't think you should be banned.
Fuck, fuck, fuck a duck
Screw a kangaroo
69 a porcupine
Orgy at the Zoo!

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2014, 08:06:07 PM »

Tankbuster

• Honorary Member
Agree with Exumify but unfortunately I can't do aynthing about it.

Really sucks because I like playing with/against you but I'll still play with you on other servers bro just hit me up on forums, usually if I'm on BF2 I'll be idling on here

« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2014, 11:17:58 AM »

nmcb17

• Honorary Member
I agree with Jeff and I am a member of R|A and have been for a very long time and know Jeff very well. Woozy is lucky he isn't banned again from our server. Although I do not think he is a hacker but he does use a macro violates our rules whenever he thinks he can get away with it.

« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2014, 06:07:32 PM »

Jeffey

Thanks for the post Woozy.

We registered our names and server already. Hopefully, the population is still here when it changes. I know a lot of people that are going to stop playing once it switches over. They might have been looking for a reason to quit which is odd because most have been playing this game for a while now.

We do appreciate the respect and politeness you have/had throughout our decision.

Hope to see you on the battlefield.

« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2014, 10:30:27 PM »

Exumify

• Dirty Swede!
  • Server Admin
Sup, Woozy. You clearly went here in a polite way and got shot down. That sucks. Thanks for the headsup with RBF2, I think most people here knows about it.

I enjoyed the challenge you brought. Too bad most didn't. I liked killing you, and getting killed by you.  :headbang:
Fuck, fuck, fuck a duck
Screw a kangaroo
69 a porcupine
Orgy at the Zoo!