Teamspeak Viewer

Latest Forum Members

This website is remains on a monthly payment for now, just can't quite yet bring myself to lose the record of our epic past!
The Teamspeak 3 server is an abandoned dark hole - scheduled to cease Dec.7th.
Find and friend us in Discord if you dare.
ZJ

Author Topic: Zatar Wetlands  (Read 10486 times)

Zatar Wetlands
« on: April 08, 2014, 01:37:33 PM »

irviding

• Honorary Member
per Brandon's orders i am making a poll for this - should we play zatar wetlands in the rotation? tank suggested it for infy as well but for now this poll is just a general thing to see if people would be up for adding it. IMO should swap it for songhua because songhua always kills the server and as tank mentioned in the other thread, no servers run Zatar anymore really so it might attract people

Hi

Re: Zatar Wetlands
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2014, 01:48:20 PM »

Jeffey

In my opinion, i dont like the flag at the top of the map. Only two roads to get there and cant climb the hills on foot.

Easy for camping bitches to pick you off.

LMB

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2014, 01:59:10 PM »

ZJbrandon

• Teabaggin' Slut
  • Admin
I remember ATF ran 16 size Zatar for infy and it sucked. out in the open trying to get to flags, no cover.

for regular nights, it doesn't matter to me, lets see how the poll goes.

I don't know that its fair to say Songhua always kills the server, though. like a few others, FuShe and Kubra, it just doesn't get on much because by the time it does, its late and the server is about to lose population, anyway. at least as far as i can tell.

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2014, 02:08:44 PM »

Tankbuster

• Honorary Member
I was talking about adding zatar to normal rotation irviding, not infantry, don't think it would be a good infantry map on any size.

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2014, 10:40:19 PM »

Neofreak2084

• Server Admin
I don't like it as infantry either...when I brought it up to ZJ I was referring to the full version. I don't know that I would pull any maps either, maybe take out one of the doubles? I think a more robust map rotation would help. Maps don't usually kill servers, it's usually bad teams or people cutting out for the night.

ZJ, is there a way to start the server on a different map every day so the map rotation moves around a bit more and we're not playing what feels like the same maps all the time?

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2014, 10:41:59 PM »

gsxr1300r

• Honorary Member
    • BS
BUT ..... WET is VERY important????

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2014, 11:10:06 PM »

irviding

• Honorary Member
I don't like it as infantry either...when I brought it up to ZJ I was referring to the full version. I don't know that I would pull any maps either, maybe take out one of the doubles? I think a more robust map rotation would help. Maps don't usually kill servers, it's usually bad teams or people cutting out for the night.

ZJ, is there a way to start the server on a different map every day so the map rotation moves around a bit more and we're not playing what feels like the same maps all the time?

yeah you're probably right, maybe i was just speaking because i hate songhua lol

but yeah, i agree with neo's point that it feels like it's the same maps all the time

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2014, 11:18:03 PM »

gsxr1300r

• Honorary Member
    • BS

yeah you're probably right, maybe i was just speaking because i hate songhua lol

IT is VERY difficult to start server on a differnt map on XXXX day.. WE would have to create a diferent profile for each and every day. Hard to explain. is it DOABLE yes.....diffucult to creat semim hard..... impossible NO

but yeah, i agree with neo's point that it feels like it's the same maps all the time

« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2014, 03:53:05 AM »

Tankbuster

• Honorary Member

Agreed

« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2014, 11:46:48 AM »

ZJbrandon

• Teabaggin' Slut
  • Admin
yes, it does...

the server auto restarts early morning, which puts it back to the first map on the list.

sometimes when i come home, and nobody is on yet, i change the map.

also why when i see map votes, that even if unsuccessful, sometimes i just set that map as next anyway, to mix it up.

« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2014, 05:48:50 PM »

Q-IC_H2O

• Honorary Member
zatar is awesome!!!!

« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2014, 06:12:36 PM »

modern_man

• Honorary Member
zatar wetlands makes me rly happy

« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2014, 02:15:31 PM »

SEVERE-RECTAL-TRAUMA

• Server Admin
I like the name Zatar "Moistlands" better   :neener:
I'd travel blocks with no socks just to get the hell away from the cops! - Dru Down