Teamspeak Viewer

Latest Forum Members

This website is remains on a monthly payment for now, just can't quite yet bring myself to lose the record of our epic past!
The Teamspeak 3 server is an abandoned dark hole - scheduled to cease Dec.7th.
Find and friend us in Discord if you dare.
ZJ

Author Topic: Banned from server  (Read 51583 times)

Re: lock the tread...ill just make a new one
« Reply #75 on: January 14, 2014, 06:55:34 PM »

DA1RYQU33N

Here's the problem and why you are seeing all the flaming from Durty and all the NM guys.  Instead of just admitting like Brandon did and just say, you are too good to play here.  The hackusations start.  Now I can see where you get the idea that they are hacking, they get a lot of kills.  What you aren't getting is: 1.  Revives are key to getting lost of points and a great K/D.  I noticed that a lot of the guys that were in your server that night were playing engineer and at. Not really sure how that helps the team on an infantry only night but, okay.  2.  One good way to learn to shoot is to know where exactly to shoot someone to get the most damage.  Also, know how many shots it takes for different guns before they go down.  I suggest doing what we did, go into an empty server with a couple of friends and find out. 

I also saw a lot of references to the NM clan as breaking your server rules.  There are no rules that were broken.  They were playing as a team, and didn't go commander.  So everyone except for the banning admin should just admit it like he did.  They didn't break the rules, you just didn't like getting worked. I did have a problem with the lies that were spewed though when the ban happened in game.  There were several things put out that were lies, like they are globally banned from EA and that they have PB bans.  Well since I have admin access to PBBANS I know that as a lie, I'm assuming that either you didn't expect us to have that access and know or that you were told that and instead of checking just believed it.  That is what causes a lot of problems with good players in servers, someone lies and says they have bans and then it explodes into this.  Now onto my next topic,  No one threatened to take your server down, what they stated was just this,  there are not very many BF2 players out there anymore.  One Option has the #1 vehicle server and =E= has the #1 infantry only.  OTher than that, players are limited that will play in pub servers.  What they simply stated is by banning their clan lost you more than just the few that you banned for a couple of reasons.  They have more than just the few you banned that night, and you lost all their friends that would want to go play with them on your server.  You guys seem like nice enough guys, well the few of you that don't talk out your ass at least, but I just don't understand why you wouldn't want good players who can raise your skill level, while having fun.  I get it if your server allowed team stacking, but it doesn't, so it just doesn't make sense. 

And to my final thought,  your ban on One Option.  I am currently a Sr. Admin there, I didn't really agree with your ban at first on our server, but since you banned another Sr. Admin from your forums I'm inclined to let them stay.  You can always put in a ban appeal. Also, you stated since we have only played a few hours on your server that we don't know your population status.  Well I guess you don't go here much http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/68.232.165.11:16567/.

« Reply #76 on: January 14, 2014, 07:04:34 PM »

Hopplyte

Wow no recoil at all..... nice hack!

Wrong. No Hacks. Notice the short bursts ! Rarely is he on full auto for long bursts. That is why the M-16 and many other real life weapons have 3 round bursts. Even an uaccurized  AK is very accurate for the first 3 or four rounds before muzzle rise kicks in.

Also notice he takes time to look down his sights for medium to long range shots. "Smooth is fast" and he has obviously practiced much to improve speed and accuracy.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 07:33:54 PM by Hopplyte »

« Reply #77 on: January 14, 2014, 07:18:42 PM »

ZJbrandon

• Teabaggin' Slut
  • Admin
you make some good points, and i agree to some of it.

i hate banning on server and on forums, but if you post like they did, why be surprised.

and i do "go there" (gametracker) daily.

I , personally don't mind getting "worked", I don't play with the same perspective as many, obviously.

I can understand some are very competitive and and are there to seriously "game on".
on our server, it is more chillax, and about having fun.

as stated in our Server Rules, admins can remove players who come in and own the fuck outta everyone, especially when its in a chopper or jet. This philosophy is very different than some of you and that's ok.  A different style of gaming, for sure.
But it does not merit players bashing us as noobs who can't handle epic awsome ownage from a kick ass clan or player.

We like BF2, just as you, but we have different perspectives on "productive" time spent in the game.

« Reply #78 on: January 14, 2014, 07:38:37 PM »

gsxr1300r

• Honorary Member
    • BS
Wow no recoil at all..... nice hack!

Wrong. No Hacks. Notice the short bursts ! Rarely is he on full auto for long bursts. That is why the M-16 and many other real life weapons have 3 round bursts. Even an uaccurized  AK is very accurate for the first 3 or four rounds before muzzle rise kicks in.

Also notice he takes time to look down his sights for medium to long range shots. "Smooth is fast" and he has obviously practiced much to improve speed and accuracy.

All pistols in this game have RECOIL.......

« Reply #79 on: January 14, 2014, 07:44:39 PM »

Puffytron

• Server Admin
Good riddance!

Thanks ZJ taking out the trash!

« Reply #80 on: January 15, 2014, 02:20:05 AM »

Exumify

• Dirty Swede!
  • Server Admin
@dairyqueen, ZJ banned durtyone (i'm guessing that's who you are talking about) because he was threatening to steal our players and compete with us. Now, we know our server isn't very big etc and that 1OG will be way out of our league, but we do have a fair amount of regulars that likes our server. And seeing how someone comes along and threatens to "steal" players from here, especially coming from another Sr. Admin from your server, then I hope you can understand why he got banned from the forums?
« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 02:23:35 AM by Exumify »
Fuck, fuck, fuck a duck
Screw a kangaroo
69 a porcupine
Orgy at the Zoo!

« Reply #81 on: January 15, 2014, 02:22:17 AM »

Exumify

• Dirty Swede!
  • Server Admin
As for the other ones that got banned from the forums, I hope the posts they made speak for themselves.
Fuck, fuck, fuck a duck
Screw a kangaroo
69 a porcupine
Orgy at the Zoo!

« Reply #82 on: January 15, 2014, 04:12:49 AM »

Hopplyte

I had another post which responded to gsxr1300r and talked about pistol recoil and groupings. Has it been deleted? Or did I do something myself so it never showed up?

« Reply #83 on: January 15, 2014, 06:44:52 AM »

ZJbrandon

• Teabaggin' Slut
  • Admin
i don't know, but this one will be locked as well, and probably moved where it belongs, the trash can.

we don't cater to dicks.

they don't cater to pussies.

great.
so they like dick, and we we like pussy.

Edit:
second thought,
I think i will merge this topic into the main one,
and ask mod's to not delete it.
this way it can remain for others to see how we handled it, how they handled it,
and perhaps some insight to why they have a bad reputation.

« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 10:57:57 AM by ZJbrandon »